Community Partners: Elder Abuse Workshop
& Information about your County Attorney
For current volunteers and community members—come to learn
important information regarding elder abuse and keeping our
neighbors safe. Coffee and snacks will be provided.
* When: Thursday, March 23rd; 1:00-2:30pm
* Location: Two Harbors Community Center
* Topic: Elder Abuse & Information about your County Attorney
* Presenters: James Manahan, Victim Witness Coordinator
Lara R. M. Nygaard, Assistant County Attorney
Call Linda Johnson at Community Partners for more information
about this meeting and to RSVP: 834-8024. Walk-ins welcome.
SAVE THE DATE!
Our annual Dinner Theater Fundraiser will be on April 22nd at 4:30pm at the Two Harbors High School. More details to come!
Blood Pressure Clinics
Community Partners, along with Lake County Health Department, hosts Blood Pressure Clinics at Harbor Point and Bayview Terrace on the second Wednesday of each month. A Public Health Nurse takes blood pressures and can answer health-related questions.
2nd Wednesday of each Month
9:30 to 10:15
Harbor Point | 101 3rd Avenue | Two Harbors, MN 55616
10:30 to 11:15
Bayview Terrace | 505 1st Avenue | Two Harbors, MN 55616
“Caring and Sharing” Support Groups offered in the Two Harbors Area.
- Held at the Lake View Hospital Atrium at 6:00 p.m. on the second Monday of the Month.