- Senior Linkage Line: 1-800-333-2433
- Minnesota Help Line and Senior Linkage Line: www.minnesotahelp.info
- Area Agency on Aging: www.arrowheadaging.org
- Living at Home Network: www.lahnetwork.org
- American Society on Aging Generations Publication: www.asaging.org
- For more information on Medicare, go to: www.Medicare.gov
The Caregiver Action Network is the nation’s leading family caregiver organization working to improve the quality of life for the more than 65 million Americans who care for loved ones with chronic conditions, disabilities, disease, or the frailties of old age. CAN serves a broad spectrum of family caregivers ranging from the parents of children with special needs, to the families and friends of wounded soldiers; from a young couple dealing with a diagnosis of MS, to adult children caring for parents with Alzheimer’s disease. CAN (formerly the National Family Caregivers Association) is a non-profit organization providing education, peer support, and resources to family caregivers across the country free of charge.
Do you help someone with memory loss? The Care to Plan tool can help find support that is right for you: http://www.mcicc-connect.org/index.php (Brought to you by the Families and LTC Projects School of Nursing and Center on Aging – University of Minnesota)